Our mission is to create all the tech you need to offer local online payments all over the world.
Salary between EUR 3850 and 5400 gross per month, Amsterdam (mostly remote)
We are seeking a Developer to work collaboratively with a small highly talented cross-functional development team to create best-in-class payment processing software used by millions of people. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable software.
- 3+ years in Software Engineering, with a focus on web technologies
- Experience with automated testing and monitoring
- Flourishes when given a lot of freedom and responsibilities
- Strong communicator
- Fast learner
Some of this applies to you, and you are eager to learn the rest
- Experience in developing in PHP 8, Python 3 & Typescript
- Experience with software architecture in a service oriented environment
- Experience with running applications on Kubernetes in production
- Experience with setting up AWS-based infrastructure
- Experience with applying Continuous Deployment on critical applications
- Experience with applying Domain Driven Design to structure your software
- Experience with refactoring legacy applications and bringing them under test
- Experience with event-driven systems spanning multiple services
- Understanding of the agile principles and experience with working in agile teams
At Ginger you will join a team that consists of senior developers working on the latest technologies. The team is responsible from selecting the programming language and designing the architecture, to provisioning the production clusters. This responsibility and control gives the team the means to go as fast as they can, reducing the chance of being blocked. Using continuous deployment we deploy 90% of the applications to production in less than 5 minutes on every commit.
- Salary of EUR 50k – 70k a year, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Laptop of your choice
- Budget for conferences and training
- Office easily reachable by public transport
- Fully funded OV chipcard for all your work-related travel needs
Send a message to Maarten Sander, so that we can have a quick call to see if there is a match.
Because of the current circumstances, we will both interview you and hire you completely remotely. You will start working remotely, but as soon as responsible we will try to meet about once every 1-2 weeks at our office in Amsterdam.
Ginger is a fast-growing Payments-as-a-Service platform based in Amsterdam. We empower global banks to offer online payment solutions to their clients with our unique payment platform.
As eCommerce becomes global, demand for local solutions grows. New markets, languages, payment methods, currencies, and shopping preferences; our clean and simple API provides you with the tools to service global customers with local features.
Our ever-growing team still consists of over 75% developers, so we always work with the latest technology, we launch fast, and more importantly, we deliver while having fun. You’ll get the chance to work on solutions that will be rolled-out globally and used by millions of people.
Become part of our team and work in a young entrepreneurial environment with some of the best tech talent around you!