Our mission is to create all the tech you need to offer local online payments all over the world.
We are seeking an international Business Development Manager who is interested in bringing the best and latest payments technology to the largest banks, financial institutions, and payment providers in the US. Do you have a commercial mindset and with your enthusiasm, perseverance and negotiation skills, you know how to convert leads and opportunities into success? You will develop and create an international sales strategy and drive the rapid growth of new corporate clients to our modular payment platform.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing every step within the complex and consultative sales process – start to finish – from (cold) lead generation to a signed legal agreement. The Business Development Manager has direct revenue and margin responsibility for the assigned region.
Skills & Requirements
- University degree in a Business related field
- Minimum 5 years in a new business sales track record in an international and quota carrying B2B sales role
- Knowledge of the (im)possibilities of software development
- Advanced verbal and written Business English language skills (Must)
- Amsterdam based, but international travel is required.
- Prior experience in the payments industry or SaaS is a plus
- B2B consultative sales experience is required
- Develop new business with new customers and sell adaptive solutions to them
- Create, and keep track of, a sales strategy that is in line with our marketing vision
- Pro-actively target potential clients throughout North-America
- Responsible for incoming leads and building the sales pipeline
- Negotiate complex commercial and contractual terms
- Represent the organization at selected industry events
- Create a forecast, keep track of target progress, and work directly to management
- You prefer to work in a entrepreneurial environment
- You like to take ownership and are able to set short-term and long-term goals
- You are a networker, solution-driven, and have a flexible mindset
- You can motivate and convince people
- You have a clear understanding of the challenges in the financial landscape and you are conversant in payments and technology
- You understand the difficulties within the online payment market
- You have a corporate network and are able to expand and maintain it
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Laptop of your choice
- Budget for conferences and training
- Office easily reachable by public transport
- Free catered lunch
- Fully funded OV chipcard for all your work-related travel needs
- Frequent company and team outings
Come meet us
Ginger is a fast-growing Fintech company based in Amsterdam. We empower global banks and financial institutions, such as ING Bank, Mastercard, and Kabbage, to offer online payment solutions to their clients with our unique payment platform.
You will be part of a small, but highly talented team. You are the first international business development manager. A lot is expected from you, but that goes without saying.
It also means that you have the freedom to have your own strategy and to explore your own path. Sounds interesting? Let us know! Or come along and see for yourself.
No agencies please.