Our mission is to create all the tech you need to offer local online payments all over the world.
We are seeking a Senior Developer to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional development team to create best-in-class payment processing software used by millions of people. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable software.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years in Software Engineering, with a focus on web technologies
- Experience with running applications on Kubernetes in production
- Experience with setting up AWS-based infrastructure
- Experience with applying Continuous Deployment on critical applications
- Experience with automated testing and monitoring
- Experience with refactoring legacy applications and bringing them under test
- Experience with event-driven systems spanning multiple services
- Solid understanding of agile principles and experience with working in agile teams
- Polyglot (know at least 2 programming languages; Python and PHP preferred)
- Strong communicator and highly organized
Ginger is a fast-growing Fintech company based in Amsterdam. We enable global banks and financial institutions to offer local online payment solutions to their clients worldwide with our unique payment platform.
As eCommerce becomes global, demand for local solutions grows. New markets, languages, payment methods, currencies, and shopping preferences; our clean and simple API provides you with the tools to service global customers with local features.
Our ever-growing team still consist of over 75% developers, so we always work with the latest technology, we launch fast, and more importantly, we deliver while having fun. You’ll get the chance to work on solutions that will be rolled-out globally and used by millions of people.
Become part of our team and work in a young entrepreneurial environment with some of the best tech talent around you!
- Salary of at least 54k EUR a year, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Laptop of your choice
- Budget for conferences and training
- Office easily reachable by public transport
- Free catered lunch
- Fully funded OV chipcard for all your work-related travel needs
- Frequent company and team outings
The application process works as follows:
- You send us your resume and motivational letter
- We’ll have a brief phone call to get to know each other
- We’ll set up a more in-depth interview
- We’ll set up a pair programming session with one of our developers so we can see how you think and work
- Afterwards we’ll arrange contracts and you’ll be part of the team
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.