Our mission is to create all the tech you need to offer local online payments all over the world.
We are seeking a Senior Developer to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional development team to create best-in-class payment processing software used by millions of people. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable software.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years in Software Engineering, with a focus on web technologies
- Experience with running applications on Kubernetes in production
- Experience with setting up AWS-based infrastructure
- Experience with applying Continuous Deployment on critical applications
- Experience with automated testing and monitoring
- Experience with refactoring legacy applications and spaninging them under test
- Experience with event-driven systems spanning multiple services
- Solid understanding of the agile principles and experience with working in agile teams
- Polyglot (know at least 2 programming languages; Python and PHP preferred)
- Strong communicator and highly organized
Ginger is a fast-growing Fintech company based in Amsterdam. We enable global banks and financial institutions to offer online payment solutions to their clients with our unique payment platform.
As e-commerce becomes global, demand for local solutions grows. New markets, languages, payment methods, currencies, and shopping preferences; our clean and simple API provides you with the tools to service global customers with local features.
Our ever-growing team still consist of over 75% developers, so we always work with the latest technology, we launch fast, and more importantly, we deliver while having fun. You'll get the chance to work on solutions that will be rolled-out globally and used by millions of people.
Become part of our team and work in a young entrepreneurial environment with some of the best tech talent around you!
- Salary of at least 54k EUR a year, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Laptop of your choice
- Budget for conferences and training
- Office easily reachable by public transport
- Free catered lunch
- Fully funded OV chipcard for all your work-related travel needs
- Frequent company and team outings
The application process works as follows:
- You send us your resume and motivational letter
- We’ll have a brief phone call to get to know each other
- We’ll set up a more in-depth interview
- We’ll set up a pair programming session with one of our developers so we can see how you think and work
- Afterwards we’ll arrange contracts and you’ll be part of the team
Please send your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]
and we’ll be in touch.